What will you do without me offering my wit and wisdom on this website after it shuts down?

Updated 6 days ago:

I am already on Twitter.  Hence why you don't see me much here.  But I go by my real name too.

• 6 days ago

You will be missed.  I did love how you busted the balls of the ignorant right-wingers. 

• 5 days ago

Stalkers will come

• 5 days ago

I will find you in twitter

5 days ago

As Yahoo Answers winds up its existence, 

I guess we can expect more and more trolls to post ridiculous questions.   

5 days ago

It will be ok you have to find another leftist site that makes fun of ignorant Trumpers who  still think Trump won.

• 5 days ago

Probably go on about my life, oblivious to your awesomeness 

• 5 days ago

I enjoyed most of your stuff.  I will probably have forgotten about you and most others by this time next year though.  This was a guilty pleasure playground for me.  Poking idiots to see how idiotic they would get to defend their initial idiocy was amusing but that was about it.  Seems they think silencing their drivel in this microscopic backwater of the internet is the reason it is shutting it down.  A final and laughable idiocy.

• Jim2
    5 days ago

well, what is your twitter id?

• ?
    6 days ago

Try Twitter.  I'm on there with my real name.

• 6 days ago

Wit and wisdom on this site? 

• ?
    6 days ago

Most of us will find some way to get by.