Is Yahoo Answers is shutting down forever? Will you miss it?

omg

sorry for the swear Fireball! 

5 days ago

No. 

I use a search engine. The questions and answers people post are never good enough for reference. 

• ?
    6 days ago

i heard its shutting down forever i looked on the internet last night 

• 7 days ago

I will miss all of you guys. some of you were good towards me. others were a little nasty. I look at it this way,  forgives and forget. I wish each and every one of you happiness and prosperity, good luck to all you guys. 

7 days ago

Yes I will miss it a lot

• 7 days ago

It was finished when Jenny’s saloon shut down.

• 1 week ago

I’m so sad it’s such a good way to kill boredom lol 

• 1 week ago

Kind of it was fun

• 1 week ago

Ah maybe a bit. But I'll move on and get on with it. Besides the less time I spend online the better. 

• 1 week ago

i'll miss the website but it's something i can live without

• 1 week ago

I wish yahoo answers were more popular so that we can have a larger petition to save it