Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 week ago

How will you remember DMX?

I will remember him as a great Actor as Rapper. DMX gave the word legitimacy for all races to use. In his memorable song from 1998, the one that rhymes with "knee near." Classic, great song. You can see it on YouTube and see the lyrics on Metro Lyrics. 

DMX has not passed but he will not be the same as he was. He has severe Brain damage and is on life support. 

• Ludwig
    5 days ago

Some sort of Bike.  Or one of these 'research chemicals' people take when they can't get proper drugs.

1 week ago

I won't because I have never heard of him before.

• ?
    1 week ago

Dragging knuckles on the floor .

• 1 week ago

I'm certain the brain damage will go unnoticed.

1 week ago

I didn't realize he passed, I thought he was in hospital just?