Will the police and the racists riot if Derek Chauvin is found guilty?

They will riot and storm the U.S. capitol again when Derek Chauvin is found guilty of murder.

5 days ago

No but most sreggin will regardless of the verdict.

• 5 days ago

Police, No.  Racist Leftists, Yes, they will riot no matter which way it goes.  Conservatives, No, they won't riot, no matter what happens.

You may have noticed - if you watch the Chauvin trial - that a number of police have testified against him.  They are not pleased with his behavior.  But they won't riot if he's acquitted any more than if he is convicted.

• ?
    6 days ago

be funny if the police go on strike for a week .

• 6 days ago

There wont be riots. The military will secure the capitol. 

• 6 days ago

Doesn't matter what the verdict is, the summer riots will begin at the end of the trial.

• John
    6 days ago

Let the cops riot and get jailed.

• 6 days ago

They riot because they can

• Mark
    6 days ago

I don't think so, as the evidence was videotaped, so there is NO chance he will not be charged with something.  I get amused (and annoyed) when racist say something that amounts to "George Floyd was high and therefore DESERVED to die."  How despicale and deparate are such people.

6 days ago

I hope he is found not guilty. 

• 7 days ago

Waaaghhhh.....I don't want to have to live in a civilized society where everyone follows rules and laws and good, hard working, honest people are free and respected.

WAAAAGHHHHH....I want third world violence, murder and anarchy because at least its not racist in my evil and twisted mind...... WAAAGHHHHHH

I want to riot and burn and thieve and murder every time I don't get my own way, then ask a question about the right doing it when they never, EVER have instigated violence EVER and its been proven every single time that it was the left......WAGHHHHH!!!!!!!

Im just gonna call everything RAAAAAAACIST ALL the time, EVERY chance I get. WAAAGHHHHH