How do I delete my Twitter ?

the **** that’s been going down on there recently makes my anxiety and depression worse which sucks, but I’m quite literally addicted to it. I’ve been trying to delete it for a while but I keep reinstalling it because even if I don’t consistently check my timeline it keeps bothering me, and I can’t go a minute without thinking about it. Any suggestions? 

It takes time, addictions just don't go away because you want them to.

You are just a typical loser .....  The point is to impact losers like you like that.  What can you do?  Nothing get used to being a loser.

• Andy C

Lately?  How about the last 4 years?  If I had an account,  out it would go!  

But I don't twit. 

Give me your phone I'll keep it for you🥺