Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why would you donate your stimulus check?

Libbies, this is why you're broke and asking for handouts to begin with?!

I'm going to make that money work for me to make more money.

Sound like a plan?

Good god....not needing a measly 1400 bucks is "being rich".

Man, I see you lefties buying those Air Jordans, Latest iPhones, and driving BMWs....and here' you're desperately needing $1400?

I live within my means.

This means I don't live paycheck to paycheck.

FFS Leo!  Is that all you ever say?

Imma spend mine on a Fiberglass Statue of Joe Biden

• Leo

Your rant is gibberish.

• ?

I remember fundamentalist rightie churches were  asking their "flocks" to donate their first relief checks to their megachurches.

What really brings joy to my socialist heart is realizing  that 325,000,000 x 1400 is "only" 455,000,000,000 and most of the rest of the money is going overseas! The Trumpanzees are so racist they want only Americans to get this money due to their rather extreme racism!

maybe cause poor white trailer trash in red sates needs it more than they do

Source(s): pearl
  • Kate

Do you think anyone here cares that you don't need the stimulus check? I sure don't. You don't know how people are spending their money. Some are paying rent, buying groceries and other necessities. Stop being a judgmental weeny.

tell me

per capita 

which receives the most stimulus cheques 

red states or blue states

My property taxes went up f/ $2000 a yr. to $3000. Stimulus goes to that. The taxes went up f/ what covid caused.

You're ornery. The anonymity of the computer keyboard elicits that f/ people w/ bad character who spew opinion no matter how rude it is.

• ?

Look, if it makes you feel better, I'll take yours, too.

If you dont need the money, donate it. Do not brag about being rich on Yahoo.