Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Will there be a beautiful gigantic wave of glory and power done on behalf of the elect in Christ? Yes. Yes, there will be.?

People are going to be punished for denying the existence of God. There will be levels of punishment but one common characteristic among all of them is they will all be looking up at the elect and wishing, WISHING, they were them. I imagine it like this. The sensation of an orgasm accompanied by brilliant visuals beautiful music. Times a billion. Keep denying the existence of our creator

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

The Earth shall be renewed and receive its Paradisiacal glory.  The wicked shall not be able to "abide the day of his coming."

Jesus Christ clearly teaches that he shall reward us according to our works, not our beliefs, and of course every single one of God's human children shall have a fair chance to learn the gospel of Christ (1 Peter 3:18-20; 4:6) and benefit from it (1 Cor. 15:29).

• 1 month ago

Cool story bro.

Tell it again.

• Archer
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You just keep praying and hoping you chose the right demigod.

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Gal_6:8  For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Those who sow to their flesh, WILL be punished with corruption in their flesh, even as Scriptures plainly and clearly teaches. And it does not matter what you claim with your mouth "I'm Saved", or "I'm Covered by the Blood of Jesus", or "I am not appointed to Wrath"

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • "I have sent also unto you all my servants the prophets, rising up early and sending them, saying, Return ye now every man from his evil way, and amend your doings, and go not after other gods to serve them [Catholic doctrine], and ye shall dwell in the land which I have given to you and to your fathers: but ye have not inclined your ear, nor hearkened unto me" (Jeremiah 35:15).

• 1 month ago

Wow!  You really do not understand a Question and Answer forum like Y!A.  It's not a hard to grasp concept, people ask questions and others answer. Unfortunately you answered your "question" using your opinion and ended up "chatting" or "ranting".

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.