Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Marriage divorce:should i get married to the guy who is threatening to leak my personal intimate photos and videos ?

Update:

My parents are saying to marry him to save my dignity

Update 2:

He is saying he is going to release this if i dont get into his demand

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Edd S
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

You might ask the help of a friend he might be afraid of to speak with him.  Your parents are so very wrong.    Ask his parent's advice.  they should know what kind of low life son they have and they might still have some authority over him that he recognizes... If he put it in writing he could be charged with black mail or the such.  A life's lesson is to avoid the shitheads.....you got one there.   Since he is using public exposure as a weapon against you.   Is he sensitive about his own public image.  If you are with him at a public gathering , where their are people whose opinion of him matters a lot to him make the situation very public.  .....Excuse me friends I would like your opinion on a situation......(his name) is trying to extort from me an agreement of marriage or else he will show you all and others photos and videos of me I was foolish enough to provide for him when I thought he was trustworthy .   I 'd appreciate someone's help with this.   

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Absolutely not. he is a control freak, get yourself away from this person as soon as possible.  Unless , of course, you like having your life run by a tyrant.

• i + i
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You already threw your dignity away, 

he will just be making it public. Even 

if you decide to give in to his demand, 

consider this: If he is willing to do this 

to get you to marry him, what ELSE 

will he be willing to do to you... or 

even someone else while married 

to you (or your children that you'll 

likely have with him)? I suggest you 

use whatever dignity you have left 

and tell him to go to hell. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No.  Just deny it’s you.  Get plastic surgery, a snip here a snap there, you will never look like you again

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Sure.  What could possibly go wrong?

• Kenny
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Sure you can change him LOL .

• 1 month ago

I sure would not...He sounds like a nasty person.

• edward
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No.  Just deny it’s you.  Get plastic surgery, a snip here a snap there, you will never look like you again

• 1 month ago

Oh yes1  uh huh....

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Absolutely not.  This person is NOT marriage -material and would only make you absolutely miserable.

Report him to the police for attempted blackmail.And learn from your mistake.  Do NOT give anyone intimate photos or videos.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.