?
? asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 1 month ago

Can you remember the last time you worked incredibly hard?

Oh YEAH...... I've HAD many of SORE muscle PAINS........ I'm getting OLDER ....... Can't do WHAT I used too.......😫😫😫😫

I worked hard a few times when it was busy at GoodWill 

• ?

Today?

I did have work... I'd say I always put a lot of effort into what I do.

• RR

Not since I starred in a porn film.

sure.......last week........cleaning up a mess of downed branches,  after we cut back about 100 olive trees. 

What a mess!   and then we had to chop and  stack all that wood, and pile up the rest, and get ready for burning it all- 

getting wayyyyy too old for all this nonsense, Stan. 

Actually, thinking about what I've seen other people do in other countries, I don't think I ever have.