Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsInfectious Diseases · 1 month ago

Can you get the vaccine if your bmi is 30 exact aka obese?

I'm a size medium so I'm not even overweight but my bmi is 30 aka obese! I work out a lot so it's muscle mass but do I qualify because I'm bmi 30??

• How would you be obese if you're mostly muscle, obese usually means you're  overweight. I think any one can get the vaccine, it doesn't matter what size you are. 

If you're concerned about getting the vaccine, talk to your doctor and ask them what ever you have to before you get it. Also be aware of any side affects it could cause. 

I'm also medium but I'm far from obese.