Why do people always believe I'm gay?

Hey everyone. 

I'm a 22-year-old guy and my problem is that, many times, others (including friends and family members) assume I'm gay. 

For example, last night we were hanging out with friends, playing question games, and when smn asked "who among us would sleep with a guy?", they said me. This has happened before. Also, a few weeks ago, there was this girl I was trying to hit on and she rebuffed me, because she thought the same thing. This is probably why I have no luck with girls.

I guess it's because I'm not a "typical" man of my age. I don't really care about sports or cars, I have other interests, like movies, books, learning foreign languages. Plus I'm short and my voice ain't very deep.

But this situation has been going on for several years and it's been really difficult for me,  making me question my sexuality (even though I've never done anything with another man), and even causing me anxiety and depression. 

Thanx for ur replies.

To break any curse, pray the Psalm "The LORD is my light and my salvation" 40 times a day for 40 straight days (that's 1600 times in total).

First vaccine shuts off your immune system; second vaccine gives you diseases; third vaccine puts your immune system back and it will start fighting the diseases and will cause death. Chipped vaccines = mark of the beast.

Sakashvilli and his wife are the heads of human organ harvesting operation during war in Ukraine. They send organs of civilians and organs of soldiers to Israel and America. Someone is hit by car or bullet, then their organs are harvested and sent abroad.

mRNA vaccine by Moderna contains *Luciferin* dissolved with *66.6* ml of distilled *phosphate* buffer solution.

...mark of the beast...that's what it is...

all vaccines are chipped

all vaccines have cells of aborted fetuses in them

Police stop you at checkpoint to check if you’re chipped (aka vaccinated)

Police check the car; let's say 4 people car but signal only from 3; so, police stop it to chip the notyetchipped; signal from 4 now and police let the car go. This is prophecy by saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov. Notice police chip (aka vaccinate) people at gun point in Africa; so, no more "it's not gonna happen here" 'cuz it will soon enough, capisce?

Police do it on highways or when you leave your city... basically, you can't leave your city unless you're vaccinated; but vaccine = mark of the beast; so, escape now while your city doesn't have these rules; forgive me.

Gov't sprays chemtrails so that people feel symptoms of flu

5G will kill vaccinated; just read Georgia Guidestones' commandment of 500 million max population on earth; it fits with OrthodoxChristian prophecy of 7 percent of people left

Russian Orthodox prophecy also says that there will be unbearable stench in winter. So, there you go. Russian winters are cold. So, they must have died from the new disease that doesn't have a name 'cuz it's caused by 5G.

martial law; Constitution was suspended; New World Order

read Book of Revelation; Chapters 13 and 14, please

chipped people will be influenced by super computers to receive World Passport (grey plastic card with no name on it), but when they stretch their hands to get it, gov't clerk presses secret button to administer the unforgivable green 666 tattoo by isotope rays

If you escape mark of the beast, then your direct ancestors go to permanent heaven

how to escape it? by hiding within a small group (10 - 15 people according to saints Gabriel Urgebadze and Seraphim of Sarov); no documents; no electronics

Project Pogo = Alex Jones, QAnon, Adam Green, etc. videos are put out so that gov't tracks who watches them. (Project Zyphr annihilates people who watch these videos). Drone with scopolamine will drill a hole in your window at 4 am (when electricity for your region has been turned off). Once gassed, you will come out to the police van (waiting for you outside) yourself; you will be taken to underground camp to be tortured for adrenochrome. The rest of the people will be secretly (or even openly) chipped when they sign up for food in closed stores

AI (artificial intelligence aka demons) will post on your social media as if it were you doing it while you're on vacation; it will even make phone calls on behalf of you; no one will notice that you're missing in action.

Source(s): Blood/body of Jesus kills parasites. Orthodox Christian three hand signs are different than Buddhist mudras. Ecumenism = 263 heresies; each heresy leads to hell. Orthodoxy = the only true faith; Roman Catholics tried one cup - one spoon ritual and got sick with Bubonic plague; if heresy enters Orthodox monastery then monks/nuns will get sick with flu/tuberculosis (for instance); Orthodox churches who closed for COVID or had disposable cups/spoons or dipped spoon into alcohol are no longer brides of Christ (now they serve Satan and honor Satan's new COVID religion). The last “legit” Patriarch was Patriarch Irenaios 1st (Skopelitis) of Jerusalem who blessed Catacomb movement a long time ago; what you need is antimins (remains of saints sewn into a towel), wax candles, one cup and one spoon. Don’t go into UFO to be “healed” by evil demons; demons never do good; if abducted by them, pray the Jesus prayer; forgive me.
  • T J

Come on over to the other side, you will be welcome, even if its just to see if you are gay or  not, we all understand that.

• ?

It's only who you are attracted to that determines your sexuality, not other people's opinions. You don't have to have actually had sex to be gay or straight. If you have no interest in men or women, you may be asexual. It's likely that some of your friends are only wishing you were gay.

There are straight men with effeminate mannerisms just as there are gay men who are very masculine and butch. Think for your self. Never tolerate bullying. 

Is it that you have never been with women at all and you want to be or that it is just that you are not with them often? This also feeds into the prejudices you are experiencing. If you need help finding women then get it. Get on some of those match sites, get a counselor - do what you have to do. 

Find your niche of women. And go for women in your league. If you are 7 don’t expect to go for 10’s. It could happen but let’s be real. There are too many women that complain that they don’t have men for everyone to believe they are all taken. Put your self out there. Volunteer for things that interest and join some clubs. You’ll women in to what you are in to. And remember that every no you get is one step closer to your yes. And you’ll start to get more yes’s. You don’t have to make a life partner out of your first yes. 

If it is that you never been with a woman and your confidence is way down - maybe go somewhere where it is legal and hire a prostitute that is not a human trafficking victim. 

Why would you be questioning your sexuality? If it is because of the bullying then that is just nothing to pay attention to. But if it is because you honestly want to try it with guys then do it. I had to move to a gay friendly area to come to terms with myself. That was a long time ago - but if you have to do the same thing then do it. 

And if you have friends that are going to bully you - maybe they are not your friends. Maybe you are better off with out them. Or maybe you need to correct them right away and let them know not to take you for granted.

From your description you aren't gay. You're an "incel" (involuntary celibate).

Parents will often assume that their son is gay if he can't get a girlfriend. This is because the mother can't imagine any girl not liking their son.

Your friends probably are influenced by the stereotype that gay guys are effeminate or at least less masculine than straight men. Unfortunately the fact that you haven't succeeded with girls reinforces this belief that you're gay, which in turn reduces your chances of getting a girlfriend.

These days many people regard "incel' guys as being far worse than gay guys. Only very conservative types regard being gay as being worse than being an "incel".

It may be an idea to try and find new friends who haven't heard the rumours that you're gay. This can be more difficult once you're an adult.

Just because you act a certain way, it doesn't mean you're gay; even though society may try to force you to feel that way. Just ignore what people say & assure them that you're not gay.

• ?

doh....movies? books? languages? I'm pretty sure you probably are gay.