RaT asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles ยท 1 month ago

are family youtube pranks real?

Are these family youtube pranks on family members real or does the family member agree to get pranked because I feel sorry for these family members when they get cruelly pranked and I don't find this niceย 

• ?

They make UP stuff....... MOSTLY......๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I don't believe half of them,ย  because who the hell makes that kind of mess in their own apartments, and then has to clean all that up?ย 

and I can't imagine doing some of the crueler pranks to the girls and the girls standing there and saying,ย  ย Okay, ha ha..........good one.ย 

Yeah, right......she'd backslap the sh*t out of you into next week.ย