anna asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 1 month ago

What kind of activities did you people who were alive in the 80's do in your free time?

I travelled with my family, listen to music, watched movies and TV series, played a kind of playstation predecessor, played outside with my Lego, Playmobil and Star Wars action figures, read many books and listened to stories on audiocassette tapes. It was a great time. I was never ever bored.

Traveled, went to local festivals, read, played golf, visited museums/galleries.

Oh, chipped flint to make arrowheads, worshipped craven images, planted maize, persecuted Copernicus. Practiced alchemy and accidentally invented bronze. That sort of stuff.

• ?

When to bars, danced, dated, drank.. Played softball, went rafting, played video games, went to movies. Partied. Went fishing, hung out at the beach. A lot of things.

smoked weed, played video games