Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

anna asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 1 month ago

What kind of activities did you people who were alive in the 80's do in your free time?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I travelled with my family, listen to music, watched movies and TV series, played a kind of playstation predecessor, played outside with my Lego, Playmobil and Star Wars action figures, read many books and listened to stories on audiocassette tapes. It was a great time. I was never ever bored.

• 1 month ago

Traveled, went to local festivals, read, played golf, visited museums/galleries.

• 1 month ago

Oh, chipped flint to make arrowheads, worshipped craven images, planted maize, persecuted Copernicus. Practiced alchemy and accidentally invented bronze. That sort of stuff.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

When to bars, danced, dated, drank.. Played softball, went rafting, played video games, went to movies. Partied. Went fishing, hung out at the beach. A lot of things.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

smoked weed, played video games

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.