Is clozapine any good ?

I’m 21 and have just been diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder and it’s horrible. I’ve tried almost every other antipsychotic and the either never worked or had terrible side effects I’m currently on latuda which I’ve been on for weeks and abilify. I’m still completely broken by mental illness it’s obvious their not working. My dr said that clozapine has helped people worse then me and is a very powerful drug. I know you have to have frequent blood Monitoring. But I’m at a point we’re I’m willing to do anything just to go a day without this illness. 

The illness doesn't really go away. I still see things that aren't there. Hear things to. I still think the fbi is monitoring my internet use. It does get easier tho. I'm on risperidone by the way.

• ?

Medication from the pharmaceutical holocaust industry will not have a positive effect. Do the GAPS diet (Dr. Natasha Campbell McBride), detox your body and brain (Klinghardt institute).

Your "doctor" is a salesman from the pharmaceutical  industry - he will not help you.

• ?

There are a couple of medicines that are usually reserved for cases that are difficult to treat, or that just don't respond well enough to other options.  Clozapine is one of those.  I've seen it work with patients that didn't respond well (or well enough) to other medicines.  In fact, I have sometimes seen those patients get more benefit from clozapine than was hoped for with the other antipsychotics.