Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Lv 5
007 asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 1 month ago

If Eric Swalwell's lawsuit against Trump is successful and Trump is charged, will you still vote for him in 2024?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • DK439
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Didn't Swalwell sell confidential information to China last year?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

IT IS HIGHLY LIKELY THAT THE DEMOCRAT'S ILLEGAL  IMMIGRATION POLICIES WILL LEAD TO A HUGE ECONOMIC DISASTER IF THEY ARE NOT STOPPED

• Dora
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Swllwell is an idiot and a traitor.. his lawsuit will go nowhere!

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You seem to be confusing a civil lawsuit with a criminal case and these are separate issues. I didn't vote for Trump and never would. But it bears knowing that Eric Swalwell is functionally bankrupt, literally owing more than he has in assets. This all seems like a cash grab to me.*

* Despite the fact that Trump is probably also over leveraged and functionally bankrupt. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Trump will not be a candidate in 2024

• 1 month ago

In the lawsuit, Swalwell said he prepared himself for hand to hand combat......during something they are calling an armed insurrection. lmao. The DNC hasnt thought out there propaganda talking points on this one.                        

• Susie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It depends on who all is running and their policies. I’m concerned whether we will even have an election...at least one that is accurate and secure.  I don’t trust the new bill Dems are passing.  There will just be more chances for fraud with little chance to prevent it. 

• PIE
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

dIDN'T Swallow give U.S. Secrets to a chinese  whore?

• 1 month ago

It's a civil lawsuit. You don't get "charged" in a civil lawsuit.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

a lawsuit is a civil case, not criminal

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.