Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 1 month ago

What is leek and bacon chicken pasta? ?

How is it made? What are all the ingredients and cooking instructions?

• ?

Saute some bacon pieces with some chopped chicken breast for 5 minutes, add sliced / chopped leeks, cook for a further 5 minutes, add a little stock and some cream to make the sauce, leave on a very low heat until you cook some pasta, drain the pasta, add to the chicken leek bacon sauce, stir through and serve.

That's how I would make it. 

• ?

The ingredients are in the name. I would use an Alfredo sauce for a hot pasta dish, or a buttermilk ranch for a cold pasta salad.

• kswck2

Those are the ingredients. There are thousands of variations for a recipe. I wouldn't use a tomato base though, given leeks have a mild taste and may be overshadowed by the sauce. I would go with a Bechamel (white) sauce. 

The ingredients include leek, bacon, chicken, and pasta.

There are probably thousands of different recipes for this. You could use a bechamel sauce base, or a stock base, or a tomato base...