?
? asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles ยท 1 month ago

1 metre = 1.094 yards. The metric system is very popular. Should they be making yardsticks any longer?

@ LB - But if we put the steering wheel on the left side it would be difficult to overtake on our roads where the left side is the right side!

@ Jack - A measured response

@ Adullah - Only if we have three legs

@ Weasel - Then you will be able fathom it

@ BK - That sounds like a stretch

@ Pronk - That sounds more like six inches

@ Doggo - And eventually rule the world!

@ Elizabeth - That's a heavyweight answer

@ Kathy - Thank Goodness

@ Michael - I think you have me converted

@ CT - It only needs an ounce of sense...

No. Once ye did that you'd have to change from lbs to kg and then there'd be ... mass ... confusion.

• ?

Only if you start PUTTING the STEERING wheels ON the RIGHT side of your CARS........ Which is the LEFT side.......๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I believe that would be against the rule-r and it probably wouldn't measure up and wind up de-feeting the purpose.

You can use three feet instead ,since feet are still with us in our steps.

I want to buy a second property,ย  so I will need a two-yard stick to measure it all by.ย 

No,but if you can find a yardstick made before 1954,it is worth 3 more inches.

• Pronk

No,,guys are already totally used to

imagining sticks being larger than they

actually are..๐Ÿง

You know what they say :

Give them an inch and they'll take 1.6093 kilometres.

• Kathy

I do not think so.

Another 3.37 inches and they would be metersticks.