Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

RR
Lv 6

If you wanted to write a book about hurricanes and tornadoes, should you make a draft first?

Update:

@ LWD - You might be a heavy metal fan!

@ LB - That's a blow!

@ Jack - I'm not sure weather I will

@ Adullah - I wonder how it ends

@ Weasel - They eat a lot of beans there...

@ CT - I hope it doesn't start a deep depression

Update 2:

@ F - You will be punished for that...

@ Pronk - And everybody with experience of bl0w j0bs

@ BK - That would be a blast!

@ Elizabeth - That should put the wind up everybody

@ martin - It's even easier for windbags

11 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 5
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Only if you are a big fan!

• F
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Sharpen your pencil first otherwise it will be pointless. Hope it has a lot of fans because it will be a blow if it doesn’t sell well. I’m sure it will be a breeze though. I won’t tell anyone what’s in it, wouldn't want to spill the beans.

• 1 month ago

I can CHEAT and TAKE the DRAFT out of my HOUSE.......😂😂😂😂

• 1 month ago

You should. But don't make it 'long winded'. And try not to 'pressure' your publisher too much by twist-er arm.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Your should get the draft  of it first then move in to the middle of it to be realistic;

• 1 month ago

Yes, and then you could go on a whirlwind book tour,  selling your book in the Windy City 

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

That would be a new low.

• Pronk
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You colud take advantage of past research done on them..Like in written form,movies,& songs; Such as Rock You Like a Hurricane,& Somewhere Over The Tornado.. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N9LaCKcV6Bg

Attachment image
  • 1 month ago

Yes,and then I could become a real typhoon.

• 1 month ago

Yes, but I'd have to make a draught on this side of the Atlantic.

• martin
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Well even a small fart like me can make a draft, so anybody with a good Eye should  breeze through the storm easy as a,b, c, if you suffer from wind its  a great help

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.