RR

If you wanted to write a book about hurricanes and tornadoes, should you make a draft first?

@ LWD - You might be a heavy metal fan!

@ LB - That's a blow!

@ Jack - I'm not sure weather I will

@ Adullah - I wonder how it ends

@ Weasel - They eat a lot of beans there...

@ CT - I hope it doesn't start a deep depression

@ F - You will be punished for that...

@ Pronk - And everybody with experience of bl0w j0bs

@ BK - That would be a blast!

@ Elizabeth - That should put the wind up everybody

@ martin - It's even easier for windbags

• ?

Only if you are a big fan!

• F

Sharpen your pencil first otherwise it will be pointless. Hope it has a lot of fans because it will be a blow if it doesn’t sell well. I’m sure it will be a breeze though. I won’t tell anyone what’s in it, wouldn't want to spill the beans.

I can CHEAT and TAKE the DRAFT out of my HOUSE.......😂😂😂😂

You should. But don't make it 'long winded'. And try not to 'pressure' your publisher too much by twist-er arm.

Your should get the draft  of it first then move in to the middle of it to be realistic;

Yes, and then you could go on a whirlwind book tour,  selling your book in the Windy City 

• ?

That would be a new low.

• Pronk

You colud take advantage of past research done on them..Like in written form,movies,& songs; Such as Rock You Like a Hurricane,& Somewhere Over The Tornado.. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N9LaCKcV6Bg

Yes,and then I could become a real typhoon.

Yes, but I'd have to make a draught on this side of the Atlantic.

• martin

Well even a small fart like me can make a draft, so anybody with a good Eye should  breeze through the storm easy as a,b, c, if you suffer from wind its  a great help