What do I do?

My husband has suffered a workplace injury ( Chef) and has swelling and soft tissue injuries on his hand. 

He expects me to look after him and cook and clean for him. But I'm pregnant myself. And I have low bp and sugar levels are low. I enjoy going out and being with my family more other than being stuck with him the whole day, while his stuck at home and complian that I dont know the duty of a wife is. 

Your duty as a wife is to take care of him

Why are you married to the guy, then? Ask yourself.  

Hmm duty of a wife? Do you work? If not then you cook ,clean and take care of the kids. Get use to it your pregnant. Take care of your bread winner

Get a microwave and batch cook. I'm sure he can press a button and open a door with one hand. Get a robot cleaner to clean the floor while you are out. This will save your marriage.

• ?

your husband can work , just not as a chef , and you , either do as your told or divorce him . hes problem not yours . he can work thats all is too it .

• donnie

Well just do the best you can. I am sure if you hurt yourself you would want someone helping you out. Now he should not be entitled to it but I don't know he is your husband and you are his wife maybe hire a caregiver 

You stay home with him and ask yourself, "Why did I marry this guy?  Why did I take a CHANCE of getting pregnant by this guy?"  Then you move out.  The word that confuses you is complAIN.  Ten "questions" complaining about him.  Do HIM and your unborn child a favor.  Seek mental health counselling and/or move out.

• ?

Well I guess you shouldn’t have married him

Marriage has compromises and this is one. If you were sick, you would expect his help. Do the right thing by looking after him.

It's all transference.  He feels like a failure since he cannot do his "duty" as the breadwinner of the family and instead of taking some responsibility for his situation he would rather transfer his feeling of failure in himself to somehow blaming you.

Put your foot down and push back if he wants to be "duty" oriented.  Tell him this is a hardship for everyone and he needs to suck it up and do his duty as a man. If he can't work, then he needs to do the best at what he can do to make things at least livable for everyone until he is back earning money.