Is cancer contagious my I grandma just got diagnosed and i dont wanna get it if its contagious?

• Andy C

Cancer is body cells that have changed that are now killing the body.  Red hair and blue eyes are as contagious. 

• ?

Cancer is not contagious and it does not spread from person to person. 1 It cannot be caught by touching, kissing, or breathing the same air as someone who has cancer. There are rare instances, though, when cancer genes can be passed from parent to child or from an organ donor to an organ recipient.

• ?

adverticing advertiserting

• Mike G

"...my I grandma..." What is that supposed to mean?

It is not contagious.