Why is it a $140.00  cost for non-signs of having covid, I thought I had an in-person thing at UCSF, then it was zoom, ?

Yey Before finding out it was zoom I checked 10 places all had $140 price if you never had the covid test or the virus I haven't had any test for covid  at all thankfully didn't need it but why $140 for self-test not at least $50 

Because people will pay $140.00

Even if your appointment was in person at UCSF, your medicaid/medicare (or private insurance which I don't think you have) would have paid for the test.

If you wanted to self pay, you can get it done at labcorp for $10.