Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 1 month ago

Who would you help first the illegal aliens or the Americans that's sleeping on the street hungry? ?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

I would help the Americans first.. but not being that mean, I would also try to help the illegals too.. send them back to their own country!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

IT IS HIGHLY LIKELY THAT THE DEMOCRAT'S ILLEGAL  IMMIGRATION POLICIES WILL LEAD TO A HUGE ECONOMIC DISASTER IF THEY ARE NOT STOPPED

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I'll help anyone who needs it. My real enemies in life have always been WASP GOP crooks, anyway.

• 1 month ago

why can't we help ALL the PEOPLE?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

You can't help one without the other.  It's impossible.  You have to help both or neither.  If you don't help the illegal aliens, then the Americans sleeping on the street hungry, and many of the other Americans as well, will die.  To help the Americans, you have to help the illegal aliens, to keep the Americans alive.

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

americans dont need help , ask the president and pelosi !!! After all you voted for them so you must need illegal immigrants ..

• 1 month ago

You ought to be asking why anyone is sleeping on the street and hungry. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I'm a humanitarian so people in need have no distinction. The illegal immigrants can be significantly discouraged f/ crossing by taking away their ability to find work. The US has tools at it's disposal to enact this but too few people are interested as they already made up their mind.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Which one do I see first? If I see the homeless American, I'll do what I can to help. If I see an illegal (you can always figure it out: ask a question in English...about their mothers. If they smile, they failed step one. Then, shoot the bird at them; if the guys grab their crotch & thrust it at you, fail #2. Finally, take out your phone, start to dial and say "Estoy llamando inmigración" (I'm calling immigration). If they shoot the bird w/ one hand, grab their crotch with the other and thrust their hoohah at you, they're illegal. Illegals know US immigration is a joke. 

• 1 month ago

there is no one or the other. anyone who is starving or financially struggling needs help

open your mind up and stop being so choosy

• 1 month ago

ILLEGALS need to be processed, fined and deported. 

They are INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL TRESPASSERS. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.