Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 1 month ago

Who would you help first the illegal aliens or the Americans that's sleeping on the street hungry? ?

I would help the Americans first.. but not being that mean, I would also try to help the illegals too.. send them back to their own country!

IT IS HIGHLY LIKELY THAT THE DEMOCRAT'S ILLEGAL  IMMIGRATION POLICIES WILL LEAD TO A HUGE ECONOMIC DISASTER IF THEY ARE NOT STOPPED

I'll help anyone who needs it. My real enemies in life have always been WASP GOP crooks, anyway.

why can't we help ALL the PEOPLE?

You can't help one without the other.  It's impossible.  You have to help both or neither.  If you don't help the illegal aliens, then the Americans sleeping on the street hungry, and many of the other Americans as well, will die.  To help the Americans, you have to help the illegal aliens, to keep the Americans alive.

• ?

americans dont need help , ask the president and pelosi !!! After all you voted for them so you must need illegal immigrants ..

You ought to be asking why anyone is sleeping on the street and hungry. 

I'm a humanitarian so people in need have no distinction. The illegal immigrants can be significantly discouraged f/ crossing by taking away their ability to find work. The US has tools at it's disposal to enact this but too few people are interested as they already made up their mind.

Which one do I see first? If I see the homeless American, I'll do what I can to help. If I see an illegal (you can always figure it out: ask a question in English...about their mothers. If they smile, they failed step one. Then, shoot the bird at them; if the guys grab their crotch & thrust it at you, fail #2. Finally, take out your phone, start to dial and say "Estoy llamando inmigración" (I'm calling immigration). If they shoot the bird w/ one hand, grab their crotch with the other and thrust their hoohah at you, they're illegal. Illegals know US immigration is a joke. 

there is no one or the other. anyone who is starving or financially struggling needs help

open your mind up and stop being so choosy

ILLEGALS need to be processed, fined and deported. 

They are INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL TRESPASSERS.