James asked in PetsRodents · 1 month ago

Picture. What type of rodent is this?

Sorry it’s not the best photo in the world.

I think I maybe a mouse?

@Christine- Yes I was kind to it lol.

It was shaking scared stiff.. so I gave if some put food and put it in the little woods behind my back garden... where I know there are literally hundreds of mice, voles, shrews etc... it’ll be right at home.

Oh, how cute!  Yes, it's a mouse.  Be kind to it, please, and dump it outside where it belongs.

• 1 week ago

that not a rat or mouse, that is poor baby mice . you killed god creature animal . dont throw it outside because its bad if you throw it outside or in the trash cans . you will be blame for that and if you had a small box and you can put it in the box with a tissue then make a small grave for it. . 

Aww, super cute! A mouse! 

A common mouse.

Mouse for certain.