Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationOther - Cars & Transportation · 1 month ago

How long do you reckon it takes on average to start and finish driving lessons?

I’m 25 and work midnight to morning (doesn’t affect my performance throughout the day as I am used to this pattern) so I was planning on taking 5//6 hours a week along with lessons with my brother too. Is it reasonable to expect myself to be able to confidently sit my practical and theory after a mont/two months?

• Jay P

Average means nothing.  

How long it will take you is up to you troll...

2-3 months and  40-50 hours behind the wheel would normally be a reasonable expectation but not if you practice when you're tired all the time. You won't learn well and you'll make mistakes. You need to be fresh and alert.