Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

The Jews only had one god.  Where did the other 3 Christian gods come from?  Where were the son god, the spirit god and the Satan god?

Before men developed Christianity?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Christians do not worship more than one God, so the question is a logical fallacy.  Moreover Satan is most certainly not a god.

• 1 month ago

You are obviously confused abut Christian theology.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Not answering any more questions from brain dead losers who just can't get it that God is three in ONE.

• Paul
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Were you high on something when you dreamed up this nonsense? Yes, the Jews had only one God, and Christians have only that same one God. However, that one God revealed many truths about Himself when He came to Earth in human form 2,000 years ago, including the fact that He exists as three divine Persons - God the Father, God the Son (who came to Earth in human form), and God the Holy Spirit.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

They come from the imagination.  All gods are made-up by humans.  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Psalms 115:Their idols are silver and gold,The work of human hands. 5 A mouth they have, but they cannot speak;Eyes, but they cannot see; 6 Ears they have, but they cannot hear;A nose, but they cannot smell; 7 Hands they have, but they cannot feel;feet, but they cannot walk; They make no sound with their throat. The people who make them will become just like them, As will all those who trust in them. 

• BJ
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The Trinity doctrine began its slow development over a period of centuries. 

The trinitarian ideas of Greek philosophers such as Plato, who lived several centuries before Christ, gradually crept into church teachings. 

Before Plato, triads, or trinities, were common in Babylon and Egypt. 

And the efforts of churchmen to attract unbelievers in the Roman world led to the gradual incorporation of some of those ideas into Christianity. 

This eventually led to acceptance of the belief that the Son and the holy spirit were equal to the Father. 

So, what is the Trinity doctrine? It is actually a pagan doctrine masquerading as a Christian one. 

It was promoted by Satan to deceive people, to make God confusing and mysterious to them. 

This results in their also being more willing to accept other false religious ideas and wrong practices.

• 1 month ago

Satan isn't a god. He got cast out. The old testament translation of "Elohim" is God, but "Elohim" is plural.

Genesis 1:2626 And God[Elohim] said, Let US make man in OUR image, after OUR likeness:Jesus was there in the beginning, creating with God the Father (see Hebrews 1:2) and John 1:1-4 will make more sense now, being that the Word was Jesus, and he was God, and was with God (the Father, also a God).

Hebrews 11 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, 2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds; 3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high; 4 Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they. 5 For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son? 6 And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him. 7 And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire. 8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

Jesus is Jehovah of the Old Testament.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Here are some AFRICAN gods I AM sure you never heard of.....🤔

By far not the only ones.

Since Africa is birthplace of MAN. It's only logical it's also the birthplace of worship, God's, RELIGIONS.....👁️

Nyame Ashanti and Akan, Ghana creator god associated with the sun and moon

Ogun Yoruba, West Africa god of war and iron

Olorun Yoruba, West Africa sky god and supreme deity

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

How could anyone know where they came from. I am wondering when you are going to prove your extraordinary claims that these gods are real. 

Update: Can't prove your claims? Guess it's back to one true God for me. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.