How to Mine DOGECOIN with AMD FX CPU?

I have an FX 8350 currently mining 5 cents of BTC (Bitcoin) a day and I'm wondering how to mine or buy into DOGECOIN DGC How do I do it? Thank you.

(I have a 4 card AMD mining rig using NiceHash OS AND a Bachelor's in Computer Science, I'd like to think I know what I'm talking about) lol

If you're mining with, or should I say through Nicehash then you have no idea what you're talking about. Enjoy paying them Brokerage fees while they mine through Nanopool. 

you probably can't do this at a profit with that old gpu -- your electricity burn is eating you up