Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Jackie asked in Social SciencePsychology · 2 months ago

You ever looked so pissed off someone paid for your dinner?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

**** no just the opposite.Also when I was homeless and living on the west side of CleveLand Ohio I was sitting down and using the wifi in McDonald's and a fellow HomeLess dude walked in bought a couple meals and literally gave them to me and in the end I was surprised and happy that somebody who doesn't know me would buy me a meal

• garry
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

no free meal , i can live with that .

• 2 months ago

No it never happened.

I did have quite a few pay the bill.

• 2 months ago

No, I can't say that I have.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

No, I wouldn't let someone pay for my dinner anyway.

• Jess C
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No... or at least I don't think its why they paid 🤔 maybe I have resting b*tch face, who knows.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

🥴😊

No.

The only thing I can think of as to why Id be upset... if anyone were to pay for anything for me... is if I felt like someone was trying to buy me and get me to conform or accept their perverse ways. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No, I get pissed off when I have to pay for it.

• 2 months ago

I never  had a man pay dinner for me

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.