Jackie asked in Social SciencePsychology · 2 months ago

You ever looked so pissed off someone paid for your dinner?

**** no just the opposite.Also when I was homeless and living on the west side of CleveLand Ohio I was sitting down and using the wifi in McDonald's and a fellow HomeLess dude walked in bought a couple meals and literally gave them to me and in the end I was surprised and happy that somebody who doesn't know me would buy me a meal

• garry

no free meal , i can live with that .

No it never happened.

I did have quite a few pay the bill.

No, I can't say that I have.

No, I wouldn't let someone pay for my dinner anyway.

• Jess C

No... or at least I don't think its why they paid 🤔 maybe I have resting b*tch face, who knows.

🥴😊

No.

The only thing I can think of as to why Id be upset... if anyone were to pay for anything for me... is if I felt like someone was trying to buy me and get me to conform or accept their perverse ways. 

No, I get pissed off when I have to pay for it.

I never  had a man pay dinner for me