?
? asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 month ago

are you a fan of the singer Kylie Minogue?

• ?

Not really a "fan"  but  yeah sure, I liked her music. 

• ?

I didn't care much for her music but I liked her as Astrid Peth in the Dr. Who episode "Voyage of the Damned".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voyage_of_the_Damned...

Not particularly, no.

• ?

Yes, I am a fan of Kylie Minogue. I was a fan when she started singing first of all in the 80s.  When my son asked what I would like for my birthday I told him I would like the latest Kylie Minogue LP. He then told me he wasn't going to walk in the record shop and ask for it as it was not cool!  Kylie is certainly cool now, and he did buy me the LP.

I used to be in my youth but no more, she was also my first celebrity crush.

• ?

Yes, she's brought out some great songs over the years.

Not her singing, but I she seems like a nice person, funny and sweet.