Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootballEnglish Football · 1 month ago

Most popularly supported Premier League football teams/clubs in the United States ? read info below?

What are the most popular Premier League football teams/clubs in the United States ? what Premier League football teams/clubs do people in the United States support ?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • i'd say those would be the same most popular clubs in UK, because it would be those same biggest clubs that would have the best resources finances etc for promoting themselves abroad..although i'm sure every football team will have some kind of fan/support group..

Football one game ONE name

• 1 month ago

There are fans of all the teams here. I'm a fan of West Ham United, but probably one of the Manchester teams is the most supported because they get more coverage here.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

They support whatever team is good at the moment. Americans usually do not have the local roots to support English clubs, unless they have ancestors there or lived there for a while.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.