Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareDesktops · 1 month ago

Transferred files to new computer, works well for months, suddenly things went wrong.?

Transferred files from old computer to new computer. Computer works well for months. When I turn it on it has a yelling blinking light, I can hear the fan and everything running, but it won't run, its like its stuck in hibernation or something. The last thing I saw on the monitor was something said something about "corrupt" I don't remember what it said but I remember the words "corruption" or "Corrupted' Or "Corrupt" along those lines. Confused because it is a new computer.