Why did my suicide related question get deleted? ?

I asked a question because I feel and felt suicidal and it got deleted. Now I feel more suicidal because I don't have the question for people to answer and help me. This has happened multiple times when I've asked a suicide related question. I wonder if asking for help with suicidal thinking is a yahoo answers violation.

Orthodoxy is the only true faith. Rapture = heresy; Fireball should be beheaded for spreading this heresy on Yahoo Answers (deceiving Christians into false hope). Dreams/thoughts are from 1)angels who always do good; 2)demons who never do good; or 3)you making shyt up in your head while you sleep trying to solve your problems; or from 4) your gov't using this supertechnology. Usually, dreams/thoughts are from demons. So, that explains a lot of people being in the wrong all the time. Rapture thing is from demons but you can't rule out the gov't using some super technology like Project Blue Beam to kind of introduce people to the evil flying antichrist who will ride on a donkey into the Third Temple. So, churches who closed for COVID (or had COVID measures like dipping spoon into some liquid like alcohol) are no longer Christ's but now are working for Satan promoting the new COVID religion. Last Patriarch is Patriarch Irenaios 1st. He blessed Catacomb movement. For liturgy what you need is antiminis (towel with remains of saints sewn into it); wax candles; one cup/one spoon; non-Kosher non-yeast non-barcoded non-qrcoded wine/bread. Kosher = sprinkled with blood. Yeast is grown on pig bacteria. QRcode = barcode = mark of the beast. Roman Catholics tried one cup and one spoon and got sick with Bubonic plague (no laughing matter). You must hide (within a small group of 10-15 people according to saints Gabriel Urgebadze and Seraphim of Sarov) in order to escape the unforgivable mark of the beast. No documents once you hid because documents are from Satan; burn all the documents that you can find. No electronics once you hid because antichrist's minions will track you using electronics that you got. Even old broken unplugged 1970 TV set will show the antichrist using Tesla's ether. In case you're in 'Murica and want to hide, then consider inland Alaska. Arctic Circle = Security Circle for WW3. If you manage to escape the unforgivable mark of the beast, then your direct ancestors will go to heaven (according to saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov). Thanks for reading this spiel. Forgive me.

Source(s): Antichrist is gay flying wizard who was born from a prostitute and who will ride on a donkey into the 3rd Temple. Antichrist's mother is a 12th generation prostitute (according to saint Lavrentiy of Chernigov) According to researcher Grigoriy Klimov, prostitutes = lesbians = witches; so, antichrist's mother is a witch, a lesbian, and a prostitute; forgive me.
  • .

YA isn't equipped to handle people with serious mental illness or who are feeling suicidal. There is a suicide hotline if you live in the US that you can call, but such questions are violations on YA. 

.

Remember, YA isn't social media or a health hotline. Suicide threateners are more likely to get bullied on YA (these days) than get useful responses. IF you need to speak to someone, here is where you can do that:

https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

1-800-273-8255 

There is also a chat feature on their website. 

If you read the Terms of Service carefully, you should know questions involving self-harm are strictly prohibited here because of safety and liability reasons. This is the very reason why yours got deleted.

• Zirp

Questions about suicide are considered TOS-violations, and back in the old suggestion-board Yahoo explicitly asked us to report them with the lower radio-button

Questions about suicide are violations of the rules for several reasons. Long ago Yahoo (at that time) asked people to report such questions.

Because these reporter trolls like LAN and Carolokla keep reporting questions with their multiple accounts...