Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 1 month ago

Has Lebron even earned the right to be compared to Jordan?

I don't think he has. Lebron isn't even on the level of Kobe, Giannis and Curry. 

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

He is not even in the top five.

• 1 month ago

No, you’re either biased or don’t know as much basketball if you think so. He hasn’t even come close to touching Kobe. 

• 1 month ago

Lebron isn't even better than Kobe. Everybody loves setting double standards when it comes to Lebron's career. Everybody loves saying "MJ didn't get out of the 1st round until Pippen came" Even though Scottie was a bench player. Everyone excuses his losses throughout his career. Seriously everyone has the same excuse "He had no help" He shot 35% in his first finals. He led his the best record in 2009 with 66 wins and 2010 with 61 wins and in both years he DID NOT WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP let alone made the finals. He averaged 17.8 Points in a finals and got outscored by a bench player. He ran from team to team in the past 10 years and he quit in the finals. He padded his stats in '14 and '17

• 1 month ago

No way, Lebron hasn't earned the right to sniff Jordan's shoes.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

LeBron haters just don't have a clue how great he really has been.  Several years ago I started to become open to the idea that LeBron is the best I've ever seen.  At first I didn't feel comfortable feeling that way.  Fast forward a year or two and it could no longer be denied.  Sorry...MJ doesn't stack up and Kobe is far overrated. Tim Duncan doesn't get enough credit. 

• 1 month ago

Have so much respect for what Dolly Parton did making her getting her vaccine public but even more for her saying do it get your shot it's the smart thing to do no doubt she saved thousands of lives God bless her. 

Who is better the one who f-ing cares ? it's the one that stands up and does the right thing does  a PA  spreading the word to their community. 

• David
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Lebron passed Kobe 10 years ago, and Giannis and Curry have yet to catch him.

• Nick
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Of the 5, it's Giannis that doesn't belong in this conversation.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Who are these people and what have they done to deserve notoriety?

• Jake
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

they're all overrated 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.