TJ asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

Which Lightsaber color fits your personality?

Sapphire and green for me are my main colors as both represent determination and empathy, two traits that definitely suit my personality as i have tendency to give out to the needy, particularly food or money to the homeless. Basically, I'm a real life Jedi at heart. This question is dedicated to my fellow Star Wars fans, I'm curious on which lightsaber color fits your personalities. 

Yellow is the best.

All the colors are good, all symbolize the nobility of the Jedi spirit, and all are useless when the other guy has a gun.

That's a hard one cause maybe I am blue or red. I am not much of a jedi at heart and I don't process the qualities of a jedi

• Jake

Crimson because I enjoy the red flavored push pops the most and a light saber kind of looks like one

I like the wintergreen flavor the best