Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

What was the last song you listened to? ?

In raw honesty I literally just listened to "Groovy Kind of Love" a few minutes ago...

I spent a lot of time with a divorced stepdad because my mom couldn't find a babysitter and he would always listen to that song and I always thought that it was overkill and kinda like throwing in the towel for a guy to listen to that song if he KNOWS there are no prospects... but here I am at 39 having never been on a real date also listening to it...

I don't think he cursed me because (1) I had nothing to do with what hell he went through being married to my mom and (2) he was nice the entire time and never told me he is a stepdad... enduring my constant requests for Happy Meals and toy sprees even though he was just a custodian. 

• ?

Year Zero by Ghost

You wouldn't know it, it will be foreign to you. 

Some Might Say by Oasis, They come from my hometown too.

Depeche Mode-Precious

• SW-6

It was something with Ozzy Osborne singing lead with Black Sabath, but I cant remember which song it was...

GOT IT - Paranoid!!  :)

• How am I supposed to remember that?! I use YouTube, not an Mp3 player. 

Older than i am by lennon stella.

Koshi Inaba - Receive You Reborn

https://youtu.be/y-ZRsSposHA

• Matt85