Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Do you think he's lying?

So I met this guy when I was travelling last February, and slept together once. We text sometimes and the other day he told me that hadn't meant for me to be a one night stand, that he had wanted to have a relationship but that he couldn't decide. Because I lived too far away( at the time it was like 2 hours 30 minutes by train between my city and his). I don't really believe him, I was really innocent at the time and thought that if we slept together we would be in relationship and would try to meet I spite of the distance. So I admit I behaved a bit like a crazy person calling him and sending him texts ( I still cringe now). But why would he tell me this a year later?

Update:

I mean is he lying about the fact that he wanted to have a relationship?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • donnie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yea just move on

• 1 month ago

Put this in the proper category and you will get more answers.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Try moving your question to Family & Relationships.

He could have been with someone else at the time, now they've split up he wants the two of you to get together.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.