Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Do you think he's lying?

So I met this guy when I was travelling last February, and slept together once. We text sometimes and the other day he told me that hadn't meant for me to be a one night stand, that he had wanted to have a relationship but that he couldn't decide. Because I lived too far away( at the time it was like 2 hours 30 minutes by train between my city and his). I don't really believe him, I was really innocent at the time and thought that if we slept together we would be in relationship and would try to meet I spite of the distance. So I admit I behaved a bit like a crazy person calling him and sending him texts ( I still cringe now). But why would he tell me this a year later?

I mean is he lying about the fact that he wanted to have a relationship?

• donnie

Yea just move on

Put this in the proper category and you will get more answers.

Try moving your question to Family & Relationships.

He could have been with someone else at the time, now they've split up he wants the two of you to get together.