Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

Do you love your job?

I don't love anything that I'm doing just because I HAVE to do it.

The universe is ironic. 

Retired now. but never did like any of them. forced to do it for the money. 

No I never have and still don't, but I do like housing and food.

Yes, I am a university professor and business owner.  It make a lot of money for using my brain and am not trapped in a cubicle all day.  My previous jobs were all stressful or backbreaking - I could not ask for more being free from both aspects of work life.

I do.  I've been a freelance artist and art instructor for 35 years.  I love what I do.  Each day varies and what I do is different each day, week, month, or year.  I get hired to do commissions, murals, exhibits, competitions, classes (both online and in person), etc.

• Adele

Yes, Afcorse.Thanks to GOD

No. It makes me want to jump off of my roof. It's the most excruciating 40 hours of my week. 

• ?

im disabled cant work but i do house chores 

Yes. I wish I was better at it, but I love the people I work with and for. I am the CFO and I have one of the nicest offices in the building. Sometimes I feel that I am not deserving of it though. 

I've been doing the same professional job for 30 years.

So I guess I would say yes.

What I love more is the fact that I'm less than 6 years from retirement.