Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

Do you love your job?

52 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

I don't love anything that I'm doing just because I HAVE to do it.

The universe is ironic. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Retired now. but never did like any of them. forced to do it for the money. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No I never have and still don't, but I do like housing and food.

• 2 months ago

Yes, I am a university professor and business owner.  It make a lot of money for using my brain and am not trapped in a cubicle all day.  My previous jobs were all stressful or backbreaking - I could not ask for more being free from both aspects of work life.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I do.  I've been a freelance artist and art instructor for 35 years.  I love what I do.  Each day varies and what I do is different each day, week, month, or year.  I get hired to do commissions, murals, exhibits, competitions, classes (both online and in person), etc.

• Adele
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Yes, Afcorse.Thanks to GOD

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No. It makes me want to jump off of my roof. It's the most excruciating 40 hours of my week. 

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

im disabled cant work but i do house chores 

• 2 months ago

Yes. I wish I was better at it, but I love the people I work with and for. I am the CFO and I have one of the nicest offices in the building. Sometimes I feel that I am not deserving of it though. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I've been doing the same professional job for 30 years.

So I guess I would say yes.

What I love more is the fact that I'm less than 6 years from retirement.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.