Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

How much height growth would make you go 'wow he grew taller'?

Before covid I was 5'10 and now I am 6'1 do you think people will notice?

• edward

Yes.  I went away from work for a month and i lost a lot of weight because i wasn’t eating much.  When i came back to work people noticed that i was suddenly 15 pounds skinnier than when i left

I don't think it really matters. Not sure why you would post such a pointless question. This is Men's Health! For men and boys with legitimate health issues and concerns.

6'1 isn't extremely too tall from 5'10. It's only 3" apart. I am 6'8 which is a very tall height. I have NEVER seen anybody taller than me. But 6'1 is a fit in height closer to average men around 5'10 to 6 foot.

• ?

Dood, there was this kid in high school who was only about 4 foot 6 inches tall. Several years after high school graduation, he suddenly grew to well over 6 feet tall!