Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

How much height growth would make you go 'wow he grew taller'?

Before covid I was 5'10 and now I am 6'1 do you think people will notice?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • edward
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes.  I went away from work for a month and i lost a lot of weight because i wasn’t eating much.  When i came back to work people noticed that i was suddenly 15 pounds skinnier than when i left

• 1 month ago

I don't think it really matters. Not sure why you would post such a pointless question. This is Men's Health! For men and boys with legitimate health issues and concerns.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

6'1 isn't extremely too tall from 5'10. It's only 3" apart. I am 6'8 which is a very tall height. I have NEVER seen anybody taller than me. But 6'1 is a fit in height closer to average men around 5'10 to 6 foot.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Dood, there was this kid in high school who was only about 4 foot 6 inches tall. Several years after high school graduation, he suddenly grew to well over 6 feet tall! 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.