Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Can you see what I see in the second-story window of the White House, 4th from the left?

Look at the back of the $20. In the 4th window over on the left of the second floor, if you look REALLY CLOSE, you can just make out my stimulus check still sitting on the desk.

If you look with a powerful magnifying glass, you'll notice that the forgotten check has my name on it!

• ?

It would appear so. Never noticed this before. Sharp eyes. 

Yep, it's still there because Republicans in Congress are still holding it up, along with all the others.

Isn't that where they keep the toilet?