Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Is anybody kind of worried for the future or do you think liberal politics such as pushing for socialism is a good idea?

I don’t see how it’s possible to stop socialism at this point. It would be considered racist. If you didn’t know, these political beliefs are being pushed underneath Black Lives Matter to basically prevent it from being rejected. Does that make sense? I know it’s complicated. 

Basically, you take the phrase “BLM” and then you add your political beliefs underneath and push it underneath at the same time. Do you think Black Lives Matter? “Yes, I do.” Then they basically say “oh okay. So socialism is also the way to go by the way.”

It’s a lot more complicated than that. I’m not sure if I explained myself clearly. 

• Zirp

Lots of people are worried for the future. If humanity keeps doing what it does, civilisation could end in less than a hundred years

Most are aware that Liberals do not advocate Socialism.

Some even are aware that Socialism (means of production owned by local collectives, profits not being the main driver of production, people getting paid according to their work, no unemployment) is nothing to be scared of

Fact remains that the US has been a blend of capitalism and socialism since from very beginnings.

And for the most part it has worked well.

So, no socialism whatsoever?  No firehouses, cops, military, interstate roads, electrical grid, border control, port control, no socialism at all?  I can't ee that working, can you?  You can't?  Ok, so we are in agreement that some level of socialism is necessary.  So what else should be socialized?  How about...healthcare! We are the only country where people need to start gofundme accounts to pay for healthcare.  We are the only country where half of all annual bankruptcies are related to healthcare expenses.  

So maybe we could (get this), have a blended system, much like they have in Europe, where we take the best part of capitalism and socialism.

Or you can continue the "socialism=bad" crap so popular with conservatives who would likely have a hard time explaining what socialism is in the first place.  Your call, ignorance, or progress. 

Anybody who believes in Socialism can't be all that bright. Socialism is for losers who need the government to take care of them. 

I wish I could be around in the future after common sense and human evolution slowly but eventually weeds out conservatives.