Poll: What would you do if your Yahoo Answers account got suspended?

Thanks so much for all of your answers :) 

Well, first I would have to give a carp about YA in general to feel anything.

Levels here are meaningless.

I would be mad, that's for sure! 

I'd probably start breaking into peoples homes and stealing their valuables.

thank god for yahoo answers, it keeps me out of trouble and gives me something fun to do. even if that fun is trolling and criticizing ethnic minorities.

I wouldn’t care, that’s only reason I have yahoo for,   I have learned so much on here. Traded e mails threw the years,  got good advice, but if  they wanted it that bad, bless there heart ❤️ 

I was upset after 14 years.  I tried to appeal, but I'd posted some daft stuff.

Have a new beginning I guess

Honestly, I wouldn't care. At this point, I just answer questions to waste time. If it happened when I first started 15 years ago, I would have just created a new account. At this point, I wouldn't bother. I just wouldn't ever use it again. 

Take up sky diving.

• ?

i would make another account 

Honestly I'd just accept it and move on. Wouldn't bother creating another account.