Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

How much longer are we supposed to stay home without losing our minds?

If our governments truly cared about our daily lives, shouldn't they have taken care to eliminate COVID by now? I seriously can't stay inside for 5 years. I've stayed inside all of last year, now I'm just losing it. I'm not going to let COVID take away the last of my young years.

Freedoms >>> fears. One freedom should never be taken away for the "greater good". The greater good is freedom. 

You trump turds are mindless that's fine go ahead to some sporting event and get sick 

nobody will miss you when your gone...go go now !

So you would risk 500 hundred thousand more deaths because you want to party?  Seriously, the reason it is taking so long is because republicans and mainly Trump refuse to admit there even is a killer virus and refuse to protect anyone from themselves.  you saw them at CPAC booing because the owners of the property that was rented for the event insisted they follow the rules.  They don't care about you.  Trump lying about it for a year is the reason so many people got infected and people are fighting in the stores about wearing a mask.  People have to step up, wear a mask, keep your distance and wash your hands.  No one said you have to stay indoors, you can go for a walk, stay within your group.  we all have to make the sacrifice you are not the only one.  

You haven't endured anything yet. Just wait !

The self-quarantine affects us differently. It contributed along w/ a series of mishaps that amounted to a 500 yr. flood of pain to me. I'm past the mishaps ... I'm registered for the vaccine. It's edging toward normalization. Overall, I feel great w/ optimism.