?
? asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Can you tell me why you voted  for  Biden without mentioning Trump?

He's a compassionate human being who will fight for everyone's freedom and equality and make America great again 

Governing FOR the people and not for the corporate oligarchs.

Return to clean water, clean air, corporate regulations, and social reforms.

we all grew real tired of the low taxes, low gas prices, low unemployment, low interest rates, record stock market and no wars 

its nice that energy costs are shooting up and we are dropping bombs on other countries, I hope it helps to spread democracy

--Biden has said that he will cancel the Trump income tax cuts, raising everyone's taxes.

--Biden will attack the COVID-19 pandemic with a much stricter lock down, which will further choke the economy while "flattening the curve" of new infections.

--Biden will embrace the Green New Deal, banning all cows and all airplanes.

--Biden has cancelled the Keystone XL oil pipeline, and cancelled all drilling for oil on Federal lands and in the Gulf. Fracking will be phased out, causing us to resume our dependence on foreign oil, until all fossil fuels are eventually phased out. Gasoline and fuel prices will shoot up to ~$4.00/gallon like under Obama, or even higher, which hurts the working class.

--Biden will embrace Medicare for all, which will abolish all forms of private insurance. Healthcare will be 100% government funded and regulated from now on. The government people who run the Post Office and the Department of Motor Vehicles will now also run our healthcare.

--Biden will reinstate the Obama anti-business regulations that Trump had cancelled.

--Biden will transfer more American jobs to Asia, in part by re-joining Obama's TPP Trade deal, which Trump cancelled. (Trans Pacific Partnership)

--Biden will do his best to confiscate Americans' ownership of AK-47 and AR-15 rifles and the like.

--Biden will work to continue a woman's right to an abortion, right up to the moment of birth.

--Biden will seek citizenship for some 18Million-22Million illegal aliens, who will then compete for jobs against America's working poor.

--Biden will decriminalize the illegal entry of foreign nationals into our country, and encourage a massive increase in Muslim, Latino, and other illegals entering our country.

--Biden will embrace House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's $1.9Trillion stimulus bill, with more massive spending to come in the near future.

--Biden will work to defund the police, and abolish and close all prisons, and defund ICE, while ignoring the rioting, looting, and burning in our city streets.

--Biden will assist Senator Chuck Schumer to add Puerto Rico and D.C. as new states, and to pack the Supreme Court, ensuring one party Democratic rule for many decades to come.

These are all good reasons that people voted for Biden-Harris, aren't they?

No. What does it matter that I can't? No one else had a chance of winning the seat. Biden was clearly preferable to me despite not being ideal on a few things.

As far as I could tell, he was the only candidate in November. 

I voted for Biden after reading in a self-help book that one can superstimulate one's brain by inserting one's thumb up one's rectum and pushing for the brain. It results in the indirect stimulation of the "voting-concerns" center inspiring people to guide you into the line only Dems wait in. 

I wanted a President I could respect and the US to be respected worldwide.

I voted for Rick Wise a Harvard creationist cause I wanted to show you you can be very intelligent a scientist understand evolution, and Paleontology. Read Stephen Jay Gould Dawkins works along with Darwin and Dawkins selfish Gene and understand it but believe in Genesis creation . It not a crime or a reason for dismissal Genesis 1:14 God can show signs in the heavens. Obama (who I voted for twice) 

Who I voted for and why is none of your business.