Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why are conservatives suddenly so worried about "freedom" when it comes to covid restrictions?

It a medical emergency unlike this generation has seen. We're Americans were not used to these problems. Were used to watching the Kardashians have problems. The power of the government is very scary when you consider what they are capable of Skynet 

We hear things from the governor of New Jersey, who said he discussed Covid restrictions and the US constitution didn't even come up, according to him. The Leftists don't care about the US constitution. Our rights are laid out to an extent in that mthrfukr.

Governor Beetlejuice of New Jersey.

I get worried whenever libtards infringe my freedoms, you stain.

MAGA!!

my body, my choice

• Chomp

Democrats claiming to know science wouldn't know science if it slapped them in the face.

• Steve

What gets me is - masks are not about freedom. It's about safety. I just went to Circle K to get a cup of coffee. I had no problem putting my mask on. Neither did anyone going in...