Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 month ago

Why ... ?

Why is America forcing & persecuting families & students causing misery for school quota when there are many talking about the high unemployment or underemployment rate of educated, young people?

Just wondering only for information purposes in seeking answers and clarification w/o retaliation.

Update:

@STEVEN F is it not a coherent thought because you are not affected by the concerns?

Update 2:

@STEVEN F is it not a coherent thought because you think or claim families do not matter? if so, then your statement is null and void for those of us who do care for our own welfare?

Update 3:

@Annie just curious; who are you referring to as trump and his league of bigots and plutocrats? Are you blaming them for the cause? Or, is it something else?

Update 4:

@Annie I'm not sure because if insinuating my line of questioning is from the stance of "Trump and his league of bigots and plutocrats" then you are mistaken and your assumptions are wrong and baseless. Therefore, must be a tactic to discredit or disqualify, trickster. 

Update 5:

@Annie reason stated to discredit because right now so much hate is aimed at Trump. However, that entire point can be ignored if first intent is true because I would not know the validity of such a claim.

Update 6:

@Annie if hate aimed at Trump then all of the haters would hate the subject matter that which is attributed to Trump even if true or not (for both it's affiliation or subject matter).

Update 7:

@STEVEN F let me rephrase it for you, why is America forcing & persecuting families & students to meet quotas when many in the business world think education is useless and worthless? forcing & persecuting will not change the outcome? drilling current trends in business and government values will not teach critical thinking skills because what if those trends change when it matters for them?

Update 8:

@STEVEN F basically, attempt at explaining from a reference of self truth transcribed or translated into a reference of general, universal terms for the purpose of reasoning to understand from that general, universal perspective. a general, universal perspective applies is to be able to understand according to all and to eternity in order to understand a singularity with little to no knowledge. all reasoning from such an infant in relation to eternal time leaves room for evolutionary growth. 

Update 9:

@STEVEN F the last statement was an attempt at explaining a way or method that a person may try to approach all situations (a universal formula partially constructed), however still in a scribble scratch phase. I understand and may be IGNORED and DISCARDED. I would agree. 

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Speaking solely on behalf of California it appears to be just a matter of greasing the right palms. Now that the legislature has agreed to pay 6.6B miraculously the schools can open again. 

• 1 month ago

what are you talking about?  link to reputable news sources?

• 1 month ago

This question makes no sense at all.

• 1 month ago

When you have a COHERENT THOUGHT, try asking a rational question.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.