Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

You're in prison for a month and allowed only 1 food to eat, everyday, 3 times a day, what food would you eat?

@movielover, it's a form a punishment to drive the prisoner insane to eat the same food all the time....

• Cathy

A turkey club sandwich, chips and a pickle. I could manage this without losing my mind, but I would probably not want to see a turkey club sandwich for a very long time afterwards.

• Audrey

Pizza................

• Some sort of power bowl or salad...something that would let me easily combined all food groups into one. 

• Dimple

Smartfood

15 characters 

• Ivan

Tacos for me. They're my favorite.

It would have to be organic like that shaman who stormed the Capitol is getting in prison. 

• Jamie

Chicken casserole .

• ?

Pop corn chicken and a glass of water 

Some oatmeal with milk would be nice.

A glass or prestone green anti-freeze.