Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

You're in prison for a month and allowed only 1 food to eat, everyday, 3 times a day, what food would you eat?

Update:

@movielover, it's a form a punishment to drive the prisoner insane to eat the same food all the time....

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Cathy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

A turkey club sandwich, chips and a pickle. I could manage this without losing my mind, but I would probably not want to see a turkey club sandwich for a very long time afterwards.

• Audrey
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Pizza................

• Some sort of power bowl or salad...something that would let me easily combined all food groups into one. 

• Dimple
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Smartfood

15 characters 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Ivan
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Tacos for me. They're my favorite.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It would have to be organic like that shaman who stormed the Capitol is getting in prison. 

• Jamie
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Chicken casserole .

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Pop corn chicken and a glass of water 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Some oatmeal with milk would be nice.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

A glass or prestone green anti-freeze. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.