Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Is it as common to see alligators in Florida as it is to see Deer in the midwest?

Yes, if you look for them. They're in most bodies of water.

• ?

No, not really. Only if you live on the edge of the Everglades. Or along a canal.

I lived in Fl. for 10 years near Orlando, on a lake (No alligators in lake), and I never saw one anyplace except in captivity when I went to Gatorland.

I remember just one incident about a gator being spotted outside an office building north of Orlando while I lived there.

• Cathy

What do you think Florida is, one big swamp? I live in a big city in NE Florida and I've never seen an alligator here. I probably saw one or two on visits to tourist attractions as a kid, and that's it.

• Susie

It depends on where you are. But no not normally.