Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Why do so many people judge me for not having any friends when I tried and people would just tell you to go away?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Screw them because they don't know and if they cared to be your friend (that is if those people aren't relatives of yours) then they would  go out of their way to try being friends with you, 

I went from 2007 until 2 years ago without having any acquaintances.

Currently, I only have 1 friend and I met him at the job I worked at from November 2017 until early January of last year. 

My father told me, "All you need in life is one good friend."

For me, I've always had a couple to one friend growing up  (I'm 36 years old)

For me, I've had fake friends.

One so called "friend" didn't care to hang out with me and mumbled something like "Don't call me again."

I don't care really that I never went to prom and had a date for it and don't care that I don't fit in a group. 

I'm like "whatever" about me never going to prom and never getting a yearbook for classmates to sign. 

To me, keep being you. 

I hope that I've helped answer our question and take care. ~Alan

• edward
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Because if i quit swimming after the first time i almost drowned i wouldn’t have been a provincial champ. If i had quit driving after the first time i got into a car accident i’d be going places slower (also wouldn’t have gotten into 3 accidents since but that’s a different point). Pick yourself up, dust youself off, and go back and try again.

• 2 months ago

You are imagining that people care about you. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.