dd asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 2 months ago

Should I wait or take action ?

In 2011 the people living in my apartment complex and the management connived together and plotted against me to make me look like a schizophrenic. Hidden cameras were also installed in my apartment. Now 10 years later I'm still regarded as a schizophrenic and made to take psychiatric medicine.

I'm waiting for a witness to come forward and reveal the truth.

Should I keep waiting or take the matter into my own hands and investigate the case with the help of a private investigator?

Dude they bugged your place and you are just going to let them get away with it?  What’s wrong with you? They won’t ever stop until you stand up to them and make them stop. 

Look I don't like to judge and I do my best not to do so because I don't know you or the full story.

But from what you've written here it would seem your clinical team have concerns that extend far beyond any action the "conniving" apartment complex managers and residents took a decade ago.  If you're still taking medication 10 years later and you're still regarded as a schizophrenic it means you haven't been able to satisfy the clinicians that the residents and management were acting maliciously against you all those years ago. 

If you are well and are not a schizophrenic, why can't the medics see this 10 years on from the "incident"?  It doesn't take 10 years to prove your sanity unless you're infact unwell.

What witness are you waiting for and have you been waiting 10 years for this witness?

"Made to take psychiatric medicine."  There's more to this story.  Let's hear it.

If you can find a few hidden cameras in your apartment, you should be able to find a witness.

please discuss 'taking action' with your therapist

Have one of your other personalities be a witness for you.