Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicLyrics · 1 month ago

Seemingly impossible song search ?

Seemingly impossible song search: Looking for a song I heard as a young kid but made all the more frustrating by not being able to remember the artist or ANY lyrics.

Think it sounded a tiny bit like Situation Unknown by the Clash? 

What I really remember from it is a spoken interlude about half way though. Dude with a traditional radio sounding voice interrupts the song and the singer starts doing these terrible vocal runs at the bequest of the other dude. (my memory as a ten year old is probably terrible though, so could be anything that sounds vaguely like this). 

Think I heard it on the radio somewhere between 2000 and 2007.

Sorry, I know this is probably impossible and a ridiculous ask, but anyone know what this song is?

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.