Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 month ago

Would it be right to get my daughter's coworker fired/arrested for giving her weed?

I caught my daughter smoking with her friends in her room, and she told me that she got the weed from her coworker. He's 39 years old and she's only 16. I think I should do something about a 39 year old giving a girl half his age marijuana, but I'm not sure.

If the above story is accurate, you need to use this as a teaching moment.   Tell her the hazards of smoking marijuana and why she shouldn't do it again.   Then make sure she is actually telling the truth on who gave her the marijuana.

Then notify the employer and let him handle it.

You have no idea if that's where she actually got it.

yup -- report same to the police.

Right or wrong, you CAN'T get ANYONE fired.

You could report what you THINK to law enforcement, but your daughter could be LYING about where she got the marijuana.

The above is the answer IF you are not a 12 year old troll. I don't believe for ONE SECOND that anyone with a 16 year old daughter would ask this kind of question.